Make up Classes
We are under no obligation to refund or transfer any monies in the event that you are unable to attend part of, or the entire course. However, we do understand that children get sick and on occasion you may miss a class – for this reason we operate a make-up class policy.
- Make ups must be booked with the office, not your class teacher
- A maximum of 2 classes can be replaced per term
- Make ups must be taken in the current term, they can’t be carried over to the next term
- Sessions cannot be guaranteed and will depend on space being available.
- If a make up session is missed on the day or cancelled within 24 hours it will count as the class and another will not be offered
- To arrange your make up class please contact us via email – not by phone or text
- We’d suggest not leaving it until the end of term as places are limited due to the number of classes left, they may also have been already booked
- If you know you’re going to miss a class due to holidays etc. then a make up can be booked in advance of that absence